I'm very pleased to announce to everyone that I am working towards getting my business license and several other licenses that would allow me to run my business the way I would like to. It has always been my dream to sell original handmade products and custom orders. For the past 11 years I have been doing just that. I didn't want to stop there though. I wanted to run a business that also sold yarn and things related to needlecraft and teach lessons. I got the yarn ball rolling earlier this year on the classes and so far they've been doing fairly well. I would still like to see a few more faces, but I can't complain too much. My students love me! ^_^
I've been doing a lot of research and asking a lot of questions all around to see which investments would be the smartest and which course of action would be best. I've got a long way ahead of me, but I have a very clear and detailed plan to get me where I need to go.
I would like to get some feedback on a few things. I'd like to ask a few questions and hopefully get some honest responses from everyone whom decides to humor me. In order to make a better course of action for any business plan it sometimes helps to make surveys for people to complete. I know that people don't really like surveys, so it's cool if you don't do it.
These questions are for needle crafters!
1. What brands of yarn would you like to buy from Mystik Designs?
2. What sort of fibers do you like to work with?
3. Which brand of needles/hooks are your favorite?
4. How likely are you to try new techniques that may require purchasing a book?
5. What price range do you like with your materials?
6. Do you prefer to knit or to crochet?
7. How often do you purchase hobby magazines?
8. What is that one thing that you can never find in a store?
9. Which colors are your favorite?
10. Just for fun: Do you enjoy rubbing yarn on your face? (I do. :3)
These questions are for people who like what I make:
1. What is your favorite Mystik Designs product?
2. What sort of promotions would you like to see?
3. If you have ever received a product from Mystik Designs, did you enjoy it?
4. What sort of improvements would you make if this was your business?
5. Do you like the newer pictures?
6. Is there an event that you'd like to see me sell at?
7. What do you think about the quality of my products?
8. Are there any products you would like to see me make?
9. Do I need to stop modeling my own work?
10. Just for fun: Do you like buttons? (I do. :3)
Thanks in advance if you did this for me. I'll send a special coupon code to anyone who completes this. <3